If you forgot your password or if you are a new university member, you must reset your password with our “Forgot Password” system. It is very simple system, as followed:
1. Browse to https://home.au.edu, and then click “Forgot password?” as shown in the figure below.
2. Enter your username such as u6519999 and then click “Submit”. For more information about AU Account, please read here [link to AU Account]
3. The system will send a reset password link to your personal email that you gave to the Registrar Office or Office of Human Resources accordingly.
In the case that you have never given your personal email to the Registrar Office or Office of Human Resources, the system will display an error as shown below
4. Checking your personal email for reset password link from the University and click at “link” as shown in the figure below.
5. You will be brought back to home.au.edu to setup your new password. Just simply fill in your desired password following the password regulations and confirm the password again then click Submit.
6. You may test your new password by logging to the home.au.edu directly. If you can login, then please wait for 5 to 10 minutes so the password will sync to other services like Microsoft Teams or Email.
7. If you would like to set your personal email or update your personal email, please contact the Registrar Office of Office of Human Resources accordingly.